Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome to Melbourne!♡






Hi there wanderers, and before you say anything I know I have been very much missing from this blog and I promise you from now on that will not be the case anymore!

First of all I would like to say that I have officially arrived in Melbourne and am currently sat in my room having unpacked a couple of things! I am going to be staying in a hotel as of tomorrow for a couple nights of comfort and then I'll be right back here at RMIT Village :) I am so happy to finally be here and after 28 longggg hours of travelling I'm so relieved to finally have some chill time. 

My classes do not start until the 21st so until then I'll just be getting to know my way around and setting up lots of things like my bank account and internet! Also I'm starving at the minute so I think a trip to the shops is a must! (duh). There is also a gym here so I might go take a look around tomorrow and see what's happening but honestly I just can't tell you how exciting this all is! 

I will be here for six months to continue my Media and Communications studies and therefore my first semester as a 3rd year then I will be back in Scotland to finish my 3rd come the 27th of January. Sad times :(

My posts will soon be back to normal beauty and fashion posts but I just wanted to give you a quick update on my life at the moment as I currently only have 28 minutes left of free internet hihi :)

Anyway, I'll end this post here my loves and I'll see you all very soon! With some photo's of my surroundings :) 

I also have a cheeky new video coming out soon so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for it over on my channel :) 



Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment