Tuesday 3 June 2014

Forever Floral ♡



Hi there wanderers, and welcome to my latest obsession! Anything flower related :) Now I know this trend has been around for quite a while in the fashion world but I can't seem to get over it.. It just manages to make any outfit seem simple yet girly and effortless. I am particularly loving the floral shorts and shoes in the above picture! So much love 

Let me know what your thoughts are on the hopefully neverending trend of floral fashion :)! 

Also on a totally unrelated topic - everything that was needed to be organised for my 6 month study abroad to Melbourne (AHMAGAWD) has officially been finished! My visa, insurance, flights and accommodation are all booked and ready :) Now all I have to do is sit back, relax and wait for the 30th of June to roll on.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment