Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wandering to Waterloo ♡

Hi there wanderers, I can't believe the time has finally come for me to say I AM GOING HOME TO MY BABY COUNTRY; BELGIUM :D I literally cannot wait to be sitting on that flight (which FYI is only an hour and twenty minutes long) and to finally be staring into the lovely blue and sunny skies from my homeland.

I have missed Belgium dreadfully over the past seven months and I really need to try and organise myself to go home much more often! At least this time I will get to spend a whole ten days with my family rather than the usual rubbish five days I go. My baby cat will be waiting for me as will my friends and best of all; the SUNSHINE. Not that Scotland has been lacking that recently but still it's just not the same :p

So I also want to say that I won't be posing much as I will be enjoying some family time and a well deserved rest :)





Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment