Wednesday 9 April 2014

April Shopping Haul ♡


Hi there wanderers, and welcome to my April Shopping haul! I know it's literally only the start of the month but already so many pretty items have caught my eye and I feel so guilty for letting the shop demons win :/.. I bought most of these online and only purchased two tshirts in an actual store as I am a very lazy person.. :D

Products in Picture:

Primark - Blue floral top £6
Primark - NYC top £5
Missguided - Off Duty top £15
Missguided - Pink Quilted Jumper - £12
Topshop - Heels - £41
Asos - Gone Surfing top - £20
Asos - Rimmel Colour Rush Lip in 'Give me a Cuddle' shade £4
Asos - Black Zipped Skort £12
Asos - Swallow Skirt £8
*Magnifibres - check it out HERE

Magnifibres is this awesome new eyelash revolutionary tool! I have naturally got very small thing eyelashes but what I did was apply a normal coat of mascara then add this amazing Magnifibres brush tool, wait a minute and add another coat and it transformed my lashes into amazing WOW effect ones! I will be writing a full post on this product so don't miss it! 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment