Wednesday 30 April 2014

Magnifibres Magic ♡

Hi there wanderers, I am officially back from Belgium (boo) but am now blogging and YouTubing again (yay). I decided that whilst I was away at home I didn't want to be doing either as I really wanted to make the most of being at home and enjoying some quality family time. I am now back in touch with reality in cold rainy Scotland and need to get my head into gear!

First of all, I want to talk about Magnifibres! What it is is a revolutionary product! Basically the box itself game me a very helpful step by step of how to work and apply the product.
I have naturally very short lashes and when I heard about this I was slightly sceptical just like with any other product which promises to give you longer looking lashes. However, I was definitely not disappointed! I am not a huge fake lash wearer in fact I have only ever tried them on ONCE and took them off after all of three minutes.. 

Magnifibres was incredibly easy to apply and since the fibres stuck to my own lashes it looked absolutely natural. A huge plus! You basically apply one coat of your normal mascara, add a coat of the Magnifibres product, sit tight for a minute and reapply a coat of your own mascara and low and behold - your own eyelashes have miraculously grown! :D 





If you would like to check it out for yourself check them out on their website over here --> Magnifibres

Would you be willing to try Magnifibres

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment