Thursday 20 March 2014

Real Techniques Brushes ♡

Hi there wanderers, today's post is all about my new loves! The Real Techniques brush set! I recently puchased all through sets for a measly(!) £38 something I am very happy about seeing as I think they are actually along the lines of £15 - £22 each usually.. I got the travel kit, the starter kit and the core collection set :) 

If you have read a few of my makeup posts or seen my YouTube videos over here, then you will notice that I am not a huge fan of makeup brushes and usually do things just by washing my hands and applying my makeup with fresh fingers! However, now that I have joined the Daily Mix Network (find out more about that over HERE) I decided that it was maybe time for me to venture out and see what the world of makeup brushes has to offer. I am not skilled in makeup brush usage nor am a pro as I have never used them before but as I received my whole kit this morning I decided to try out a few techniques and I have to say - makeup brushes feel so much nicer on my skin than fingers! The Real Techniques brushes work effortlessly and my foundation, concealer, bronzer and blusher were used along with the brushes to provide a grade A look! I guess you could say I'm glad I purchases these :)







Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment