Friday 21 March 2014

Makeup March ♡

Hi there wanderers, today's post is all about three new purchases of mine:

Boots - Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
Rimmel London - White Eyeliner 004
Rimmel London - Black/Brown Eyebrow pencil 710

I have been using the cleansing wipes for as long as I can remember and I don't think i will ever stop loving them to be honest! It cleans my skin up nicely, smells delicious and is great for my sensitive skin that is prone to redness. The eyeliner is a brand new addition as I have been seeing it everywhere! I have been wearing it for a few days and it definitely makes my eyes (which are tiny) pop out more and seem a lot more awake :) The last product is the eyebrow pencil; something I have never even thought f buying before! It may be a tad shade too dark but as I only apply a small amount it does the trick perfectly for me :) I have naturally very 'barely there' type eyebrows so I definitely need to fill in the gaps! 







Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment