Wednesday 19 March 2014

March Fashion Haul ♡

Hi there wanderers, so today's post is on my first shopping haul in March! Although it is now the 19th of March meaning we're more than halfway through the month! :O I can't believe that! I've got a few random bits and pieces here that I mentioned in a haul video of mine on my YouTube channel over here, but that I have not really written a blog post about yet. Again, as you can guess there were quite a few floral pieces in my shopping haul but I cannot get enough of them! I hope you enjoy this very floral themed post! 

Here is the list of items purchases and how much they cost! 


 ♡ Boohoo - Cute 90's style dress with crop top - £15
 ♡ Asos - Blue dress with white lace - £22
 ♡ Forever 21 - Red floral shorts - £12
 ♡ Forever 21 - Sunflower shorts - £13
 ♡ H&M - Leather Skirt - £14.75
 ♡ Asos - Floral Dress - £23
 ♡ Boohoo - Leather Floral Bomber - £16
 ♡ H&M - Floral Crop Top -  £13.75
 ♡ Ebay - £21






















Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment