Tuesday 18 March 2014

Adventures Around Australia ♡

Hi there wanderers, this post is going to be all about my up and coming trip to Australia! I'll give you a few more details; I applied for a four month semester to study my course (Media and Communications) in Australia, Melbourne, and I recently received an email saying that I am definitely going to Australia! Although what is still unsure is whether I will get my first choice or second choice university. Those being:


La Trobe University



RMIT University






Wish me luck in getting my first choice! I really can't wait for this opportunity and for the chance to see Australia and everything it has to offer. Australia has always been my number one destination but I have never been able to find the money or time to actually go. Now that I have the studying abroad chance I literally can't wait for September to arrive! 


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment