Thursday 27 February 2014

Polaroid Pictures ♡

Hi there wanderers, I have decided to do something a little different for today's post; a look at my favourite Instagram photo's! If you aren't already, why not go take a look over at my Instagram profile and maybe if you like what you see you'll follow me? :) Just click here and off you go! 

I have some very good news for you and that is that I have finally organised my life and have written up to three or four blog posts so I won't be late anymore with posting them! Or at least won't be late for the next few days! I also have a February Fashion Haul video coming out soon and a Birchbox update happening on my YouTube channel so don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for that! Just click here for that ;) 



Picture One (top left corner) - Me and my bubbah Aaron ♡

Picture Two (top right corner) - Regram ♡

Picture Three (bottom left corner) - Myself ♡

Picture Four (bottom right corner) - King Charles Spaniel Puppy ♡

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment