Thursday 27 February 2014

Adorable Aztec ♡

Hi there wanderers, so I have sort of created a dent in my credit card lately..  What happened is that my card was blocked for just under a month and when I recently reactivated it I thought that I should celebrate.. by doing some shopping.. Now when I say some, you would expect up to four pieces maximum but unfortunately that's not the case here. Oops! I went online to Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Boohoo, Missguided and Asos and found A LOT that I liked and indeed - needed - spent a lovely little fortune! 

In this post I have two tops; both different in style but in sticking with the same theme I find. I felt like I needed the white t-shirt with elephant print because cute much! But the second top is purely due to my utter fondness of all things aztec! My boyfriend was with me when I found this aztec inspired print and even he asked me "Why do you need all this aztec stuff? You literally only stare at it instead of wearing it". Which is totally untrue

 ♡ Elephant Parade Tee - £5.50

 ♡ Knit Top Aztec Cream/Black - £12.75



Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment