Saturday 1 February 2014

OOTD: Boyfriend Edition ♡

Hi there wanderers, I've decided to do something a little different and veer off the topic of myself for a moment and focus on someone else who is very important to me and my life. That person being my handsome boyfriend; Aaron :) We spend a lot of time together as we have been living together for the past year (in fact from the moment we started dating..) and I guess you could say that after that long period of time you might become acquainted with your other half's sense of style..(!) Nowadays it's literally more a matter of him choosing something, me saying yes/no and him purchasing it, which to be honest, keeps everyone happy! 


Here is an OOTD type post surrounding the extremities of male fashion and how to style key pieces together for the overly confused opposite gender.. I have kept this OOTD to the bare minimum as I find guys don't really need that much in terms of garments and accessories (lucky sods) and therefore a few key pieces are more than enough! (All items featured are currently owned by my boyfriend). 


OOTD: Boyfriend Edition

 ♡ Jumper - Topman
 ♡ Jeans - Topman
 ♡ Beanie - River Island
 ♡ Shoes - Schuh
 ♡ Bagpack - Eastpak


Hope you enjoy this post (if you do; comment and I'll be sure to make more OOTD posts concerning male outfits), 



Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment