Sunday 21 December 2014

Lifestyle Lesson ♡

Hi there wanderers, today's post is going to be a little different! So I recently heard about this company called "Vapelux" who basically create little shisha's that are somewhat healthier than the original version! These e-cigs and e-shisha sticks do not contain nicotine, tar, carbon monoxide or any other toxins which makes them a much better option than real cigarettes! These sticks allow you to smoke them anywhere as they are just vapour and not smoke. 

I decided to go for some lovely fruity flavours as I was curious as to what taste I would appreciate the most and as I am quite fussy with 'flavours' I went for a taster of all of them! The ones I chose were the:


&




Each stick lasts around 300 actual 'tokes' which is actually the equivalent of two whole packets of regular cigarettes which makes it a huge bargain! I have really enjoyed these miracle sticks and if you want to try them too head on over to their website and get a 15% discount with the code "TIDTB25" until New Year! Enjoy and happy 'healthy' smoking! 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment