Monday 19 May 2014

Pastel Perfection ♡

Hi there wanderers how are we all doing? Good I hope! I have once again been a little MIA recently but now that University work is all done and dusted (can't believe that's 2nd year finished!) I can focus on my blog and YouTube channel more and give it the attention it deserves. I am still working full time as a waitress for Rogano's but I'll always find a moment to relax and stay updated on blogging :)

Today's post is going to focus on my obsession with all things pastel! Whether it be pastel: pink, purple, blue, green or peach! The pastel trend is such a huge hit this summer and doesn't seem to be fading away anytime soon! I recently purchased some rather expensive coats in Zara (♡) and I decided to step further away from my comfort zone and more towards a bright or 'out there' kind of colour. 

I therefore opted for a gorgeous green coat and a bright fuchsia pink! Both are long and trench like but oh so comfortable and amazing quality. So in love. 


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment