Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Daily Skincare Routine ♡

Skincare Products

Hi there wanderers, and welcome to my daily skincare routine! Now I will be the first to admit that I do not always abide by the rule 'every morning and every evening' whereby you should clean, hydrate and nourish your lovely face twice a day as I am quite a lazy little missy. All I will see is that between work and university I always feel completely wiped out by the time it comes to bedtime and honestly I can barely take my makeup off never mind a full five minute cleansing routine!

Nevertheless, in saying that, I do try my hardest to follow this routine as much as possible as my skin really does thank me for it and the difference it makes really is a benefit! What I like to start with is the obvious cleaning, toning and moisturising and then I add some tea tree oil on all my spots and blemishes, ever since I was sixteen I have suffered from redness and the kind of spots that really leave a scar even without being touched so this little Body Shop product is a saviour! I go on to massage some lovely smelling orange and lemon cream into the areas of my body that seem a bit worse for wear or that could just do with some brightening up! For anyone reading this blog post I hope it helps you decide on whether these products are for you or not! 

Products featured:
♡Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions - Foam
♡Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions - Cleansing Mask
♡Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions - Clarifying Toner
♡Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions - Moisturiser
♡The Body Shop - Spa Fit Firming and Toning Gel Cream Massager
♡The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion



Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment