Saturday 15 February 2014

Birchbox January ♡


Birchbox January ♡

Hi there wanderers, today's post is all about unboxing my first ever Birchbox! As you may or may not know Birchbox is the best way to discover new beauty, grooming and lifestyle products. You can choose yourself if you'd like a monthly subscription or a 3-month, 6-month or yearly one. I myself have chosen a monthly subscription where I receive deliveries of top product samples from high-end brands and I can cancel the subscription whenever I would like. I find this system works the best as whenever I have received enough samples I can just press cancel! 

Another benefit is that this lovely box of high-end products costs me only £10 a month! A lovely little treat at the start of every month which gives me the opportunity to try out products I would never even think of buying. If you are looking to join just press here. The greatest thing about this amazing box is the fact that for a price of £10 I actually receive products that in total would equal £121.50 (for the January edition) although as the products are miniaturised sizes I understand that the price goes down and is probably more around £60 (still a bargain!).


♡ A hair saviour 
♡ An award winning primer
♡ Packed with nourishing shea butter
♡ Natural and allergy tested body oil
♡ A smooth hydrating mask
♡ Gel filled mask that decreases puffiness

Products mentioned:

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - £27.50
Benefit The POREfessional - £24.50
Laura Mercier Body Butter Ambre Vanilla - £26
Premae Anatomy Nutrients Instant Renewal Body Oil - £9.50
Delarom Acquaconfort Mask - £24
Birchbox Eye Mask - £10

Don't forget to check out video over on my channel where I talk more in depth about each product.


I hope you enjoyed this post as I have another one on the way! 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment