Sunday 16 February 2014

Birchbox February ♡


♡ Birchbox February

Hi there wanderers, welcome to my second post on unboxing my Birchbox! So this month we have some super awesome products! Super awesome because 1) I can give the chocolate to my boyfriend as a token of appreciation and help in my new diet and 2) I have always always always wanted to try the Eyeko liquid eyeliner! I honestly cannot wait to try out all these products (minus of course the chocolate) and am actually going to try out the polish tomorrow as I currently have on a Matte Pink from Topshop but it's time for a change! 

This particular Birchbox came to a grand total of £64.03 which I guess really means £32 as the products are all miniaturised (as mentioned previously). Once again it is a bargain! Compared to the £10 I actually spent on this lovely February box I am very happy with the result. If you would like to join the Birchbox community and receive these wonderful products why not check them out here and see for yourself! I have to say my favourite feature is probably the fact that no box is exactly the same! Meaning everyone has a little surprise tailored to their personality. How cute! 

♡ Nourishing hair oil 
♡ Foolproof liquid liner
♡ Gentle exfoliator for a youthful complexion
♡ Paraben free formula to hydrate skin
♡ High performance polish 
♡ The highest quality organic coca beans for a delicious treat

Products mentioned:

Beauty Protector Protect & Oil - £16
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - £12
Urbanveda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish - £8.99
Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel - £13.75
Leighton Denny 'Message in a Bottle' Nail Colour - £11
Green & Black's Dark 70% Chocolate - £2.29

 ♡ The adorable packaging these items come in!

Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel here, where I will be filming a video about these products in a more in depth manner! 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment