Wednesday 29 January 2014

2014 YEAR IN REVIEW Q&A TAG ♡




I was tagged by Helen, owner of the awesome style blog that you can find HERE! Thanks for the tag :) 

The rules are: 
1. In your post, be sure to link back and thank the blogger that previously tagged you
2. Answer the questions below and tag at least 5 other bloggers and; 
3. Include the badge in your post


1. Your top five favourite blogs to read in 2013:

2. List your five most read blog posts of 2013:
I have literally only just started my blog so I can only post one and that is my blog post called:




3. Name one blog you wish you had found sooner:
As I hadn't started this yet I didn't even know there were blogs I hadn't seen! Now I've joined I can't help finding lots of new blogs to fall in love with. 

4. Your favourite blog post of 2013:
My one and only post about YouTube

5. What would you like to improve (if anything) on your blog this year?
My writing style first and foremost. Along that I would love to improve my being able to create an eyecatching and hard to stop reading kind of posts!

6. Name one blog you have a blog crush on:
Zoella.. Always and forever! 

7. How often do you post?
I am going to make a prediction and say (hopefully) two times a week! 

8. Share your first post of 2013
Well this first post of mine is getting a lot of attention! Click HERE to view it. 

9. Name one thing you'd be doing if you weren't typing this post right now:
Well as it is currently 06.10am I should be sleeping but I think my body has rewired itself to thinking it lives in Australia as I end up sleeping during the day (when I come home from University) and staying awake from midnight to 8am.. 

10. What have you loved the most about blogging this year?
Writing pieces of memories that you can forever look back on! 

I tag:

And anyone else who wants to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment