Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays ♡


Merry Christmas wanderers! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and are enjoying it with your family and loved ones! This is a time for celebration, happiness and peace amongst all folk no matter what background! For Christmas Day I will be having a delightful four course meal on the beaches of Melbourne with my mother and brother! They are currently flying through Dubai as I type this on the night of the 19th and will be here within the next 30 hours I cannot wait! 

Have a Happy New Year too, I know that my New Year will be not as awesome as it usually is as I will be making my way back to Belgium so will therefore be sitting on a plane with 100 other random people but at least my brother, mother and father will be with me so not all is lost! As we will be going back in time through three different time zones I imagine we will be celebrating New Year at least three times YAY more drinks and more fun! 

Lots of love, 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment