Tuesday 11 February 2014

Liebster Award

Thank you so much darlinnnng for nominating me for the Liebester Award! This is how it works: if you get nominated you much acknowledge the blogger who nominates you, write 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions that the blogger nominated you asked and then you nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers and create 11 questions for them to answer. You must let the 11 nominees know that you are nominating them. 

Random Facts: 
1 - My favourite colour is lilac.
2 - I love King Charles Spaniel dogs!
3 - My favourite number is 5.
4 - I have too big an obsession with Pretty Little Liars.
5 - On the other hand, I hate The Walking Dead.
6 - I have a YouTube account. 
7 - I can't wait to go study abroad in Australia in 7 months! (If I get accepted)
8 - I miss Belgium, a lot! 
9 - I wish my friends were all in the same country as me and not spread out all over Europe.. 
10 - When I was little I used to put on dance shows for my family.. 
11 - I hate adverts.. 

darlinnnng's Questions:

1 - What was your inspiration for starting your blog?
This is a difficult question..  I guess reading other bloggers and seeing their work inspired me to create my own vision board! 

2 - Describe yourself in 3 words.
Ambitious, independant and shy.

3 - What is in your purse?
As in handbag or makeup bag? If it's makeup bag then I have a whole blog post here otherwise in my handbag; I change it everyday so for now I have a pen, my wallet, a notebook and some hair grips. 

4 - Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lip gloss!

5 - What colour are your nails at the moment?
A Matte Pink from Topshop! 

6 - Your best piece of advice you would like to share.
Never change who you are for anyone! I did, for five years running and it was the hardest and most horrible period of time I ever went through.. 

7 - What is your favourite cereal?
I don't eat cereal so I am going to say bagels! 

8 - Cats or Dogs?
Don't make me choose! I love my baby Norwegian forest cat (Chipie) but I also love dogs to pieces!



9 - Who is your favourite fictional character?
Uhm Minnie Mouse?

10 - What would your dream vacation be?
I have so many! Either a week on a Caribbean cruise, a stay in the Bahamas, a week in Hawaii or a week in Aruba :)

11 - If you had three wishes what would they be? 
To travel wherever and whenever I wanted to, to make my family and friends happy and to continue writing blog posts! 

My 11 nominees:

My questions for you:
What made you start your blog?
Where would you love to travel?
If you had three wishes what would they be?
What will you be doing on Valentines Day?
You favourite makeup tool?
Makeup essentials?
Fashion favourite at the moment?
Summer must have?
What's on your beauty/fashion wishlist?
What language do you wish you could speak?
What's your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment